P.O. Box 599, Holland, Ohio 43528
Phone: (419) 392-8727
The SuperSchade’s Foundation, founded August 20th, 2013, is 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization. SuperSchades works with local organizations and businesses to help supplement the cost of summer camp for families of children and young adults with special needs, and provide a summer camp devoted to empowering transition aged individuals with and without special needs, to become as independent as possible. SuperSchades hopes to assist in providing a better quality of life for all individuals regardless of ability.
- Lead community and ultimately provide relief, as well as opportunities, for the disabilities community and their family’s.
- Be a key resource when it comes to social interaction and advocacy support in the community.
- Be a key resource in Lucas, Wood, Sandusky, Erie, and Monroe counties.
- Focus on the development of transition aged youth through their very own summer program, SuperSchade’s SuperCamp, that empowers all individuals with disabilities to become as independent as possible.
- Send kids to a summer camp of their choice through grant opportunities!